VIDAHAIR utilises the first and only cold application system that allows us to apply hair extensions directly to your hair, without any heat! They are very transparent and almost invisible. The specialised tool spreads the right quantity of bonding agent and, in 1 second, the work is done! Creating the most invisible extensions in the world!
- We can apply 1 to 1000 hairs at a time
- No heat and no damage
- Helps with lengthening as well as thickening
- Mainly used on your hair line and on top of your head
- Perfect for someone who is thinning, balding, has Alopecia or scarring
- Can be used on Men as well as Woman
- 100% Human Remy hair (highest quality)
- You can create fringe hair extensions
|15cm length||$150 an hour|
|30cm length||$160 an hour|
|40cm length||$170 an hour|
|50cm length||$180 an hour|
|60cm length||$190 an hour|
How long does it take to apply? It will depend on length and quantity. Book in for a consultation to discuss with one of our stylists.
Does this price include a colour? No, we will try to match your colour or the extensions as close as possible but in some cases we will have to colour the extensions or your hair.
Does this price include a cut? Yes
Can the glue damage my hair? No, there is no to very little damage.
What is Remy hair? Remy hair is collected in such a way to ensure all strands remain aligned in the same direction to which it has grown. This eliminates tangling problems more commonly found in non-Remy hair. Because of this method of collection, this type of hair is in short supply and is priced accordingly.
How often do i need to have these maintained? We recommend to have top ups every 4 – 6 weeks as they will slowly fall out naturally with your own hair.
Caring for your extensions can prolong the life. Follow these steps to get the best from your hair extensions.
- Do not use low quality shampoo and conditioner that contains any protein or sulphate, or has high alcohol content
- Concentrate shampoo on own scalp rather than on extensions
- Concentrate conditioner on extensions – midlengths to ends
- Using an intense moisture hydrating mask regularly is a necessary part of maintaining extensions
- Apply oil to midlengths and ends daily
- Brush hair daily with a boar bristle or no tangle extension brush
- Apply heat protectant spray (containing no protein and low alcohol content) prior to using heat styling tools
- Extensions require maintenance every 6-8 weeks to keep the natural hair safe, damage free and manageable
- It is normal to lose 1 – 5 extensions between maintenance, these can be re-applied ($10 per extension)
- Dry hair gently with a hairdryer on low-medium heat
- Always tie hair up when sleeping, a loose plait is best
- Do not bleach hair extensions, use only a semi-permanent colour to go darker or tone to a similar shade
- Do not sleep with wet hair
- When swimming, wear hair in loose plait, never a bun or top knot
- Rinse hair straight after swimming in chlorine or salt water
- Avoid washing hair for 48-72 hours following tape in and skin weft hair extension application
- After extension application wear the extensions in a low pony tail and low hairstyles only for the following week