Our range of clip in hair extensions are made from human hair and are a quick and easy way to add temporary, luscious length to your hair. Clip ins are perfect for a special occasion or for when you aren’t quite ready for permanent long hair. Simple and quick to install in a matter of minutes they are our most cost-effective solution!
Pricing (Full Head Only)
|100% Indian Hair, 15 – 16 Inch||$300|
|100% Indian Hair, 19 – 20 Inch||$370|
|100% Indian Hair, 21 – 22 Inch||$400|
|100% Indian Hair, 25 – 26 Inch||$480|
|100% Russian Hair, 22 Inch||$530|
Can I colour them? We do not recommend colouring your clip in extensions
Can I use heat on them? Yes, but we do recommend putting them a low heat
Can I wash them? Do not use low quality shampoo and conditioner that contains any protein or sulphate, or has high alcohol content.
Can I sleep with them in? No, do not sleep with them in as they will tangle.
We would love to provide you with a quote for your new hair extensions. Please fill out this form and we will be in touch within 2 days.
Hair Extensions Maintenance and Care
- Do not use low quality shampoo and conditioner that contains any protein or sulphate, or has high alcohol content
- Concentrate shampoo on own scalp rather than on extensions
- Concentrate conditioner on extensions – midlengths to ends
- Using an intense moisture hydrating mask regularly is a necessary part of maintaining extensions
- Apply oil to midlengths and ends daily
- Brush hair daily with a boar bristle or no tangle extension brush
- Apply heat protectant spray (containing no protein and low alcohol content) prior to using heat styling tools
- Extensions require maintenance every 6-8 weeks to keep the natural hair safe, damage free and manageable
- It is normal to lose 1 – 5 extensions between maintenance, these can be re-applied ($10 per extension)
- Dry hair gently with a hairdryer on low-medium heat
- Always tie hair up when sleeping, a loose plait is best
- Do not bleach hair extensions, use only a semi-permanent colour to go darker or tone to a similar shade
- Do not sleep with wet hair
- When swimming, wear hair in loose plait, never a bun or top knot
- Rinse hair straight after swimming in chlorine or salt water
- Avoid washing hair for 48-72 hours following tape in and skin weft hair extension application
- After extension application wear the extensions in a low pony tail and low hairstyles only for the following week
My experience with hair extensions
I have had tape in extensions for about four years now and I love them!
I have changed the colour, length and volume of my hair thanks to hair extensions. I have very fine slow growing hair and hair extensions have allowed me to do so much more with my hair than I ever could have before.
I first had the 100% Indian tape in extensions, I loved how flat they sat to my scalp, how well the hair blended with my own and how confident they made me feel as I’m quite conscious of my fine hair especially being a hairdresser.
Recently I had our new 100% Russian skin weft tape in extensions installed and I can instantly tell the difference in look and feel. The texture of the hair more closely matches my own and the bonds, although a little bit thicker than traditional tape ins are more invisible due to the hand sewn technique used to create this amazing product.
I have found the new skin weft hair extensions easier to disguise when I wear my hair up because there is no plastic strip, it is all hair. They feel really comfortable from day one, it feels like there is instantly less tension on my scalp which is very important to me especially because of my baby fine hair.
I am amazed at how far and fast the technology for hair extensions has come since I started doing them and getting them installed in my hair. I am so passionate about our new product and I can’t wait to share it with our clients.
Hair to stare at