Micro Bead and Nano Bead extensions don’t require heat, glue or adhesive and can last for up to three months in the hair. Hair is reusable, and any extensions that may have slid down or off can be re-fixed again by one of our experienced stylists.
|Maintenance 6 - 10 weeks||$100 per hour|
What the difference between Micro and Nano Bead Extensions? Nano Beads are 90% smaller than the traditional Microbead I Tip. They suit fine hair where a traditional Microbead cant be used
How long does it take to apply? Depending on hair thickness it will take from 4 – 5 hours
Does this price include a colour? No, we will try to match your colour or the extensions as close as possible but in some cases we will have to colour the extensions or your hair.
Does this price include a cut? Yes
Can they damage my hair? No, there is no to very little damage.
What is Remy hair? Remy hair is collected in such a way to ensure all strands remain aligned in the same direction to which it has grown. This eliminates tangling problems more commonly found in non-Remy hair. Because of this method of collection, this type of hair is in short supply and is priced accordingly.
Caring for your extensions can prolong the life. Follow these steps to get the best from your hair extensions.
- Do not use low quality shampoo and conditioner that contains any protein or sulphate, or has high alcohol content
- Concentrate shampoo on own scalp rather than on extensions
- Concentrate conditioner on extensions – midlengths to ends
- Using an intense moisture hydrating mask regularly is a necessary part of maintaining extensions
- Apply oil to midlengths and ends daily
- Brush hair daily with a boar bristle or no tangle extension brush
- Apply heat protectant spray (containing no protein and low alcohol content) prior to using heat styling tools
- Extensions require maintenance every 6-12 weeks depending on which type to keep the natural hair safe, damage free and manageable
- It is normal to lose extensions in between maintenance, these can be re-applied at an extra cost depending on which extensions you have
- Dry hair gently with a hairdryer on low-medium heat
- Always tie hair up when sleeping, a loose plait is best
- Do not bleach hair extensions, use only a semi-permanent colour to go darker or tone to a similar shade
- Do not sleep with wet hair
- When swimming, wear hair in loose plait, never a bun or top knot
- Rinse hair straight after swimming in chlorine or salt water
- Avoid washing hair for 48-72 hours following hair extension application
- After extension application wear the extensions in a low pony tail and low hairstyles only for the following week