Keratin hair extensions are less visible than tape ins or clip ins and can be used on very fine to thick hair. Keratin extensions are also less bulky and move a lot more freely when compared to tape in or clip ins. Our Keratin hair extensions are top quality, Remy hair and can last in your up to 5 months when cared for correctly.
18 Inch, 100% Indian, Remy Hair, Keratin Extensions
22 Inch, 100% Indian, Remy Hair, Keratin Extensions
Can I colour them?
We do not recommend colouring your clip in extensions
Can I use heat on them?
Yes, but we do recommend putting them a low heat
Can I wash them?
Do not use low quality shampoo and conditioner that contains any protein or sulphate, or has high alcohol content.
Can I sleep with them in?
No, do not sleep with them in as they will tangle.
Caring for your extensions can prolong the life. Follow these steps to get the best from your hair extensions.
- Do not use low quality shampoo and conditioner that contains any protein or sulphate, or has high alcohol content
- Concentrate shampoo on own scalp rather than on extensions
- Concentrate conditioner on extensions – midlengths to ends
- Using an intense moisture hydrating mask regularly is a necessary part of maintaining extensions
- Apply oil to midlengths and ends daily
- Brush hair daily with a boar bristle or no tangle extension brush
- Apply heat protectant spray (containing no protein and low alcohol content) prior to using heat styling tools
- Extensions require maintenance every 6-8 weeks to keep the natural hair safe, damage free and manageable
- It is normal to lose 1 – 5 extensions between maintenance, these can be re-applied ($10 per extension)
- Dry hair gently with a hairdryer on low-medium heat
- Always tie hair up when sleeping, a loose plait is best
- Do not bleach hair extensions, use only a semi-permanent colour to go darker or tone to a similar shade
- Do not sleep with wet hair
- When swimming, wear hair in loose plait, never a bun or top knot
- Rinse hair straight after swimming in chlorine or salt water
- Avoid washing hair for 48-72 hours following tape in and skin weft hair extension application
- After extension application wear the extensions in a low pony tail and low hairstyles only for the following week