|Three Quarter Head||$771|
|One Quarter Head||$471|
|Clip Ins (includes installation training and cut if required)||$380|
Must come in with clean dry hair, wash and blow wave is an extra service
|4 - 8 weeks|
|Three Quarter Head||$100|
|One Quarter Head||$80|
|9 - 10 weeks|
|Three Quarter Head||$105|
|One Quarter Head||$85|
Any hair extension maintenance that is left longer than 10 weeks OR that is matted, unclean, and/or takes more time than the allocated time slot will be charged and extra time charge of $30 per 30 minutes.
What is the advantage of this method?
Our wefts fall clean which means there is no ‘beard’ (this is the shorter row at the top of traditional sewn wefts) which allows the wefts to sit so flat to the head that they are undetectable to the touch and do not itch or matt up which can often happen with sewn wefts that have a ‘beard’.
How long does it take to apply?
30-45 minute application time for a full head (15 minutes for a quarter head)
How long does the hair last?
Our hair lasts 7 – 12 months, often longer (12 months +) with the right care at home and the Vixen and Lux specific haircare range
How long do they take to remove?
2-3 minutes to remove so are flexible if you feel like a break from them or you are going away on holiday
Does this price include a colour?
No, we will try to match your colour or the extensions as close as possible but in some cases we will have to colour the extensions or your hair. They work in well with 6 weekly colour services; remove them, colour & cut the natural hair, then reapply (30 – 45 minutes)
Does this price include a cut? Yes
Caring for your extensions can prolong the life. Follow these steps to get the best from your hair extensions.
- Do not use low quality shampoo and conditioner that contains any protein or sulphate, or has high alcohol content
- Concentrate shampoo on own scalp rather than on extensions
- Concentrate conditioner on extensions – midlengths to ends
- Using an intense moisture hydrating mask regularly is a necessary part of maintaining extensions
- Apply oil to midlengths and ends daily
- Brush hair daily with a boar bristle or no tangle extension brush
- Apply heat protectant spray (containing no protein and low alcohol content) prior to using heat styling tools
- Extensions require maintenance every 6-12 weeks depending on which type to keep the natural hair safe, damage free and manageable
- It is normal to lose extensions in between maintenance, these can be re-applied at an extra cost depending on which extensions you have
- Dry hair gently with a hairdryer on low-medium heat
- Always tie hair up when sleeping, a loose plait is best
- Do not bleach hair extensions, use only a semi-permanent colour to go darker or tone to a similar shade
- Do not sleep with wet hair
- When swimming, wear hair in loose plait, never a bun or top knot
- Rinse hair straight after swimming in chlorine or salt water
- Avoid washing hair for 48-72 hours following hair extension application
- After extension application wear the extensions in a low pony tail and low hairstyles only for the following week