Tape In Hair Extensions
Tape in hair extensions from Hair to stare at, are of the highest quality. Thats certainly what sets us apart from our competition. The extensions we use allow us to provide you with exactly what you require and what your budget allows. Tape in hair extensions are applied like a sandwich, natural hair is placed between two extension pieces. There are no beads or glue melted onto the hair, making them a gentle alternative when compared to other hair extension methods.
Hair to stare at’s aim is to supply some of the thickest hair extensions on the market. Allowing all women to feel glamorous with ultra thick long locks. We offer a variety of thicknesses, depending on the look you are trying to achieve.
The hair we use is thick from root to ends for natural blending. All our wefts are all double drawn which ensures the ends of your extensions will never be “ratty”.
Made by Women for Women
Our hair is made by women for women. Super thick natural looking hair extensions of the highest quality! Instant length as well as volume in minutes.
Our hair is also 100% Virgin Remy hair, the highest quality on the market. All the cuticles are running in the same direction meaning they are tangle free and silky soft to touch.
Tape In Prices
How long does it take to apply? 1 to 2 hours
How long does the hair last? Tape in hair extensions will last up to a year if the hair is maintained as we recommend
Does this price include a colour? No, we will certainly try to match your colour or the extensions as close as possible but in some cases we will have to colour the extensions or your hair.
Does this price include a cut? Yes
What is Remy hair? Remy hair is collected in such a way to ensure all strands remain aligned in the same direction to which it has grown. This eliminates tangling problems more commonly found in non-Remy hair. Because of this method of collection this type of hair is in short supply and is priced accordingly.
Hair Extensions Maintenance and Care
- Do not use low quality shampoo and conditioner that contains any protein or sulphate, or has high alcohol content
- Concentrate shampoo on your own scalp rather than on the extensions
- Always concentrate the conditioner on extensions, midlengths to ends
- Using an intense moisture hydrating mask regularly is a necessary part of maintaining extensions
- Apply oil to midlengths as well as ends daily
- Brush hair daily with a boar bristle or no tangle hair extension brush
- Apply heat protectant spray (containing no protein and low alcohol content) prior to using heat styling tools
- Tape in hair extensions require maintenance every 6-12 weeks depending on which type, to keep the natural hair safe and damage free as well as manageable
- It is certainly normal to lose tape in hair extensions in between maintenance. These can be re-applied at an extra cost depending on which extensions you have
- Dry hair gently with a hairdryer on low-medium heat
- Always tie hair up when sleeping. A loose plait is best
- Do not bleach tape in hair extensions, use only a semi-permanent colour to go darker or tone to a similar shade
- Do not sleep with wet hair
- When swimming, always wear hair in loose plait, never a bun or top knot
- Rinse hair straight after swimming in chlorine or salt water
- Avoid washing hair for 48-72 hours following tape in hair extension application
- After tape in hair extension application wear the extensions in a low pony tail and low hairstyles only for the following week