Hair to stare at’s aim is to supply some of the thickest hair extensions on the market, allowing all women to feel glamorous with ultra thick long locks. we offer a variety of thicknesses, depending on the look you are trying to achieve.
Our hair is thick from root to ends for natural blending. Our wefts are all double drawn which ensures the ends of your extensions will never be “ratty”.
Our hair is made by women for women. Super thick natural looking hair extensions of the highest quality! Instant length and volume in minutes.
Our hair is also 100% Virgin Remy hair, the highest quality on the market. All the cuticles are running in the same direction meaning they are tangle free and silky soft to touch.
|18 Inch Full head||$530|
|18 inch Half head||$365|
|22 inch Full Head||$600|
|22 inch Half Head||$400|
How long does it take to apply?
45minutes to 1.5 hours
Does this price include a colour?
No, we will try to match your colour or the extensions as close as possible but in some cases we will have to colour the extensions or your hair.
Does this price include a cut? Yes
What is Remy hair?
Remy hair is collected in such a way to ensure all strands remain aligned in the same direction to which it has grown. This eliminates tangling problems more commonly found in non-Remy hair. Because of this method of collection, this type of hair is in short supply and is priced accordingly.
Caring for your extensions can prolong the life. Follow these steps to get the best from your hair extensions.
- Do not use low quality shampoo and conditioner that contains any protein or sulphate, or has high alcohol content
- Concentrate shampoo on own scalp rather than on extensions
- Concentrate conditioner on extensions – midlengths to ends
- Using an intense moisture hydrating mask regularly is a necessary part of maintaining extensions
- Apply oil to midlengths and ends daily
- Brush hair daily with a boar bristle or no tangle extension brush
- Apply heat protectant spray (containing no protein and low alcohol content) prior to using heat styling tools
- Extensions require maintenance every 6-8 weeks to keep the natural hair safe, damage free and manageable
- It is normal to lose 1 – 5 extensions between maintenance, these can be re-applied ($10 per extension)
- Dry hair gently with a hairdryer on low-medium heat
- Always tie hair up when sleeping, a loose plait is best
- Do not bleach hair extensions, use only a semi-permanent colour to go darker or tone to a similar shade
- Do not sleep with wet hair
- When swimming, wear hair in loose plait, never a bun or top knot
- Rinse hair straight after swimming in chlorine or salt water
- Avoid washing hair for 48-72 hours following tape in and skin weft hair extension application
- After extension application wear the extensions in a low pony tail and low hairstyles only for the following week